Sunday, July 21, 2013

Hello all

     So I decided to make this blog so that I can share my favorite recipes, and post how to do certain crafts and make new things. I crochet all types of stuff, and I also make baby headbands, and hairclips, and lots more random things I want to share. I may also do some product reviews from time to time if I get any nail polishes or make up products that I love enough to tell all about them. I am a mother of one, with another on the way. My first born is a 1 and a half year old little girl named Abigail, and my next little girl is due on September 12th, 2013. I have a wonderful fiance named Michael that 
 is the best daddy ever, and he truly completes my life. So that's a little about me. I've never really blogged before, so hopefully I get better at this!












No comments:

Post a Comment